Monday, November 9, 2009

Andrea's profile

Hey I'm Andrea. I was born in Madrid sixteen years ago, seventeen in February. I live in a flat with my parents and my brother. I'm studying first year of bachillerato and in the future I want to be at the university studing publicity. My favourite subjet is English, someday I want to speak english as well as I speak Spanish. I have a normal stature, strange hair and my eyes aren't brown, they're more like honey (I like them!).
I like travelling very much, I also like photography. But what I like the most in the world is music, I can't live without it. I really like "Simple Plan" "Jonas Brothers" "All Time Low" "Taylor Swift" "Fall Out Boy" "Justin Bieber" etc etc etc.... Another thing that I like is to be with my friends. On fridays and also on weekends I spend all my free time with them. Friends are one of the best things that every single person can have. Sometimes it's difficult to know who is a true friend and who isn't, but, when you know it, you feel really good.
And...that's all! xoxo
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment