Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Moncef ´s profile

Hi !
My name is Moncef , I am 17. I have got green eyes and I am tall. I live in Madrid. I have a sister who is 14.

My favorite subjects at school are English and economy, I would like to work a year in an english country for, and I like economy because I would like to study to become a broker.

My hobbies are playing football, listening to music, djing, learning new languages, travelling, going out with my friends...
My favorite football club is Arsenal, because I love the way they play, and also, because I admire their manager, Arsène Wenger, who, in my opinion, is the best manager on earth.
As I said before I love djing, I enjoy myself doing it, my favorite DJ is called Tiesto, who is the world´s best DJ nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment