Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Future Studies

When I finish school. I don't know what I'm going to study but I have got two ideas.

The first one is: I'm going to university and studying psychology because I like it and my cousin is studying that and the explained me the subject and I like everything buy I don't know if the mathematics they do are very hard for me

And the second idea is: I'm going to university to study Economics and Management because now I like economics and I think it is interesting and I always wanted to be in an office but the problem is that I don't want to go out of Spain.

But I 'm waiting to see my marks of the university entrance exam and I will see my possibilities.



Clara Santos Fernández




1 comment:

  1. Hi Clara!

    I´m Lorena Gomez from IES Parque Lisboa.
    I have a blogger too and you can sign it!
    The blogger is EnglishinBrunete.com

    Do you want to be psychology? Me too! I really like the degree! But the maths... I think that it will be a bit difficult...
    But If we want to study that, we have to study a lot no?? And I´m sure that we will get it!! :)

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete