Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My future studies

Since I was eightI have wanted to be an actress so I have been studying drama for 9 years and honestly , I don't see myself doing anything different. I want to be an actress because going to drama lessons makes me feel good with myself and I think cinema, theatre and TV help people in many different ways in their lives, for example it teaches people, it makes people think about different subjects of life or just helps people to have a great time and to forget their lives for two hours. I will be really happy if I just work at drama teaching.
I want to study "publicity and public relationships" as well, because it is a branch of study wich needs creativity and I want to do something different from being infront of a computer.
Alejandra.


No comments:

Post a Comment