Sunday, March 15, 2009

A more formal presentation

Sorry, I got carried away by the thrill of just reading my first words, so my first entry was a bit emotional .

More seriously speaking this is what I intend to do with this blog:

My objective is basically to learn how to use this tool really well in order to implement it with my future "Ampliación de Inglés"students ( school year 2009-10).
Meanwhile I'll practise with some of my current 1st or 2nd year students, although it's difficult as groups are really overcrowded in my School ( even up to 35)and we will never be able to sit in front of the computer together.

With regards to the students the idea is for them to practise the language they are learning while they enjoy themselves... hopefully!

I have not defined the contents very clearly yet, but Ill try to inform about items of general interest first, such as news, books, films....or anything we ( me and my students) find interesting as we go along. They can find information by reading the blog and write comments if they want.
And language practice, of course. The dreaded grammar! I'll find the links to some of the best sites so that they can choose by themseves and I'll also include some items I may find interesting for a particular action.

I really think there's a lot more that can be done but I'll discover it little by little, I'm a bit overwhelmed yet

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry at all, as you well say it's a question of going little by little, but it's a very enriching experience. I'd like you to have a look at the blog I have with my thirteen girl students of Ampliación this year, it's a lot of fun for me... and for them. Maybe you would like to leave a comment on any of their entries... http://butarqueinenglish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete