Sunday, November 1, 2009

ALICIA'S PROFILE !

Hi! My name's Alicia. I'm 16 years old. I have been living in Madrid since I was born. I live in a flat with my family and mi brother. I've brown eyes, long,straight,fair hair.
I play volleyball twice a week in my school. I have played it for 2 years. I like doing sports, I do swimming, basketball, athletics and volleyball. In my free time I like watching TV, speaking with msn or on the phone, going out with my friends, going to the cinema.. but I don't like reading.
I like travelling too. I travelled to Germany, France, Portugal, Ireland and Britain. I would like to travel to Japon and Iceland, too.
On Fridays an sometimes saturdays I'm going out with my friends an on sundays and sometimes on saturdays I study.
In the school my favourite subject is p.e. and I hate maths. I like a lot of types of music, but I don't like so much English music.
In my holidays I usually go to Barcelona the summer and at Chistmas, because I have a los of relatives there.
In my future I would like to study p.e.

No comments:

Post a Comment