Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ABOUT ME.

Hello Cheyenna: Are you ok?
I hope so, and I hope you enjoyed my other letter! I would like you to reply soon(:
In this letter I'm going to talk to you about my family, like I said I'm only child, so I live in a little flat in Madrid with my parents. I would like to have brothers or sisters, but I think that won't happen. Anyway, I've many cousins and I see them frecuently so it's almost as I had brothers. I get along great with my parents, but my mother always shouts at me because she says that''I'm a disaster''.
I don't like my home, because it's a boring flat and it's small, but my room is big and colorful, full of things: I like it very much. I guess you live in a house, I love houses with gardens, but specially those that are highly customized. When I live alone I think I'll have a small flat but really decorated.

Now I'm studing first of bachillerato, specifically humanities, I love Greek, it's difficult but i enjoy it. But I don't think the same of Latin... it's REALLY boring. Last term, I passed all my subjets and in this term I hope to improve my grades.
I don't know what I want to study yet, but I've several options, I like philosophy, SOMEpeople ,including Helena, tell me''philosophers are all crazy!!'',but I think it's really interesting. I like show bussines too: things like screenwriter or director but I think is almost imposible to work at one of this professions.

Otherwise, what I love to do is rhytmic gymnastics, I train all week(and weekends) with one of my best friends, Marina. I've been doing it since I was 7(:. By the way, next month we'll start the competitions so we're very nervous and we can't miss any training.

In my spare time I like going out with my friends, ovbiously.I love talking and laughing. Like I tell you, I love reading, I enjoy all kinds of shows like ballet theatre, musicals, cinema. I like listening to music,dancing in my home...etc.
Something I love is traveling but normally I can't because it's very expensive... the place wich I more want to know is New York! Perhaps, I'll go this summer, but I don't know yet. I'll go to a family in London three weeks or a month this summer too.

I'm looking forward to getting your next letter.
Best wishes! :D

Monica Ovejero.

No comments:

Post a Comment