Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ABOUT ME.

Hi! How are you ?
Is it all right ?
I am Moncef ,writing to you again. This time, I am going to tell you about my family.
Well , my family consists of my father , my mother , my sister and me . We all live in a flat , which is in the center of Madrid. My father is a teacher and a lecturer at the same time , because he teaches in a High School and also at he university. However , my mother is a nurse. My sister and me are still studying.
Speaking about studies , and if you want me to be fair with you , I have to tell you that I don´t like studying so much , but anyway , I think it is important. Now , I am studying first of Bachillerato , because afterwards , I would like to pass the university entrance exams. My sister is studying in the High School.


My hobbies are going out , speaking to my friends , playing with Xbox , learning new languages , djing , soccer refereeing , chating by sms, playing soccer , going out ...
What about you? What do you do in your free time ?

Looking forward to your answer !
:)

MONCEF.

No comments:

Post a Comment