Wednesday, February 10, 2010

About me (:


Hi Megan!

I´m Celia, I live in Madrid more or less in the center with my parents and my sister. My father is psicologist, my mother works in the Department of culture and my sister has been dancing since she was six years old, she dances in the Professional conservatory, she is younger than me . I study in the high school, in first of bachillerato in humanities with Latin and Greek because I hate maths or physics. Mondays and Wednesday I go out to run and on the weekends in the morning I go to the gym or swimming pool with my best friend Alicia, in the afternoon I like going out with my friends, go to the cinema, shopping...

I love travelling, this year in June I´ll go to Mallorca with my all friends and probably in July I´ll go to London, or Liverpool for study English with more persons for three weeks, it´s great!

In my free time I like playing tennis, riding a horse, or skating in the ice, listening to music.. but for me my best hobbie is photography, I love taking photos. What do you like? (:

Love!

Celia.

No comments:

Post a Comment