Wednesday, February 10, 2010

About me.

Hi Rebecca,

How are you? Like I told you in the other letter, I'm going to tell you about my life.

I live in Madrid (Spain),in a flat with my parents and my sister. My father is called Manolo, he is fiftytwo years old, he is a bit short and a little fat, he loves reading and listening to music, he enjoys a lot talking about politics and aconomics. My mother is called Sonia, she is forty four years old, she is very tall, I really take after her, except that I'm a bit short, she loves travelling, listening to music and being with her friends. They both work in an office, in the same bank's company. My sister's name is Ana, she is eleven years old, she loves dancing, going shopping and reading, we are very different, she takes after my father, she has straight brown hair and brown eyes, she has a strong character, that's why we are arguing all the time.

Now I'm studying at the High School, I'm studying the first year of “Bachillerato”social sciences. My favourite subjets are Literature and History. I'm good at Economics and also at History but I'm really bad at maths and P.E. I don't really know what I'm going to study at university but I'm thinking about journalism, economics or study to be a teacher.

I really like taking photographs but I still haven't found any photography lessons. I like travelling, especially with my cousin and my friends. The week before Easter we are going to do an exchange whit morocan people so i'm really excited!. I love cinema, not the place, the films, my favourites are old films. I also like reading, my favourite book is “100 years of solitude”a Gabriel García Marquez's book in my opinion this book is really original. I like drawing too but i'm very bad at it...

In my free time I usually go out with my friends, inmy neighbourhood, or in the city centre. We go to the cinema, a cafe, or just to go for a walk. When I can't go out I normally listen to music, watch tv or chat by the lap top. I don't practise any sport because I'm really bad at it and I don't like it too much.

I hope you'll like this letter. Write you soon!!

Carmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment