Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dear Brittany

I received your letter in this weekend and in this letter I told you about my family, my studies and my hobbies

My family is composed of my parents and me (I’m an only child) although I would like to have siblings because is very boring being only child

My father is 48 years old and his name is Juan Carlos. He has got black hair but already balding. He is very kind and protective.He loves Bruce Springstein, he had all the discs.

My mother is 50 years old and her name is Natividad. She has got blond hair and brown eyes. She is very affectionate and protective.I love her although I argue with her every day for all things for example the clothes, the food....etc but later we fix it right in few minutes

I study in I.E.S “Juan de la Cierva “it is a public school. I’m doing 1º “bachillerato” of Social Sciences. I study history, economics and maths of social sciences especially but I also study language, English, natural sciences gym, philosophy….My favourite subject is history. I don’t know what to do in the future but I like psychology or journalism.

My favourite hobby is dancing. When I was 5 years old I went to lessons of classical dance but I left when I was 8 years old, but now I love dancing and I often go to the disco.

I love listening to a variety of music for example Beyoncé, black eyes peas and Spanish’s groups

In my free time I go out with my friends and do the shopping, I go to the cinema or disco. In the cinema I like the romantic comedies.

I’m looking forward to getting your next letter

Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment