Wednesday, February 10, 2010

about me!

Hi Cheyenna! How are you? Did you enjoy my last letter? I would like you to write to me because I'm very curious to hear from you! By the way, I saw that you accepted me on facebook but I don't know if I'm wrong, I think not but I'm not sure!
This time I'm going to talk about myself. I live with my brother and my parents in a flat that is the typical housing here because as you can imagine there isn't enough space in Spain so that there could be all houses with gardens! hahaa.
My brother's name is Alejandro and he's 18 years old and I get along very well with him because when I'm worried with something he try to help me and immediately gets me laughing haha, but with my parents I don't get along as well because I always argue with my mum because she says that I'm very untidy ^^
I'm studing 1º de Bachillerato of the health because I want to study odontology but if I can't, I would like to study publicity or I don't know yet!
AAnd I love go out with my friends because they're very important to me and when I'm with them I really have a good time and I forget all my problems! mm my favourite sport is voleyball and I like going to the cinema,and see the city while I'm taking a walk because
although I was born here there are many places that I don't know yet.
I don't drink because I don't like the alcohol but most people of my age drink and the "botellón" it's a tipycal custom of Spain that consist in going to a park with all the people and drink the alcohol and when they make botellón sometimes I go but only to see the people and talk and laugh with them haha

I'm looking forward to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment