Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CHRISTMAS

Hello Grace!

My name is Diego, I´m 16 years old, I have blond hair and blue eyes.
I live in a block of flats with my parents, my sister and my two dogs.
In my Christmas holidays I didn´t do anything special.
The days before Christmas I was preparing all, the party, the presents... It was so boring.
The day after Christmas I went to the cinema with my friends to watch Zombieland, It was a very funny film!
On new years day my uncle, my aunt and my cousins came to my house to celebrate it , they gave us presents, it was a fun day.
The day before the 3 wise men day my familly and I went to watch the 3 wise men parade, we pick a lot of sweets.
The presents were in the greater part clothes, well when you fail 3 subjects it´s the normal.
Well that´s all, I ´ll be waiting your letter.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment