Wednesday, June 2, 2010

TRIP TO DUBLIN

I consider this trip to Dublin one of the best trips I've ever done abroad. I had a great time because of different causes. One of them is that we stayed at a Youth Hostel, which I think was far better than a hotel because you have more freedom and because of my bedroom mates who are another reason and who made me have a great time, I knew most of them but I didn't know I was going to be five days long laughing with them. I also liked this trip because we had a lot of free time, when we could walk around Dublin by ourselves, what was incredible. Finally I would like to say that our special adventure between Dublin, Girona, Barcelona and Madrid was very funny but stressful and tiring at the same time. Anyway, I loved this trip and I hope we can do more things together because It would be great.

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment